Thursday, May 6, 2010

Manifesto Part 1

Another night when I can't fall asleep because I'm thinking means blogging time huzzah!

So my manifesto- What I believe in because I like to pretend the world cares.
It amuses me that I am such a happy person when I really have a negative view of the world and people.
The Future-
I believe we are headed to a future that is like what is represented in Brave New World. We are all becoming stupid and apathetic. People are easily manipulated by politicians when they have no idea what they are talking about. Throw around some facts and figures and everyone will believe you.

This may have something to do with reading Amusing Ourselves to Death, but I thought this before I read that book I swear.



Next on to-
Religion
(this is not complete and is subject to change at the will of my logical reasoning)

No comments: