Sunday, April 11, 2010

Music Blog 4

YAY
Maps & Atlases first full length album has a release date- June 29th
track from it here
http://www.musicsnitch.com/2010/04/08/maps-atlases-new-album-single-and-tour/

Chiddy Bang release date is August 25... unofficially

Brighten released Be Human on iTunes
I will be listening to and quoting Without You for a long time

♫ I'll never know everything
But I know you love me ♫

go listen here- Brighten

GROUP - colours
I don't know what it is about this song.. but i keep listening and liking it more and more

Another CD I want from a new band
Hey Champ
good Pop-rock











I love Crystal Castles... a lot. They were one of the first few electronic bands I liked. And here is a sick remix



Another getting ready to go out dancing song
Santigold Remixed - go to this persons blog

Some old music I just discovered-
Emily Haines (Metric singer) before Metric


New Blog I love
Kick Kick Snare

New Photo inspiration blog
Wet behind the Ears

This movie looks strange- I love stumble upon
http://io9.com/328057/ryan-philippes-atheist-superhero-fights-psycho-cults

And I will leave you with the best postsecret of the week
Loving Life

No comments: